Read below for more info on the following topics:
1) LAHS members volunteering in concession stand Oct 8 at VHS
2) Lucasville Ledger newsletter items due by Oct 21
3) Brick orders commemorating teachers will be placed on Nov. 1
4) Pampered Chef Fundraiser for LAHS
5) Heritage House temporarily closed
6) 2021 Lucasville's Founder's Day Celebration Aug. 7
7) Inaugural Group of 14 Lucasville Legends on Display at the Heritage House
8) 2022 Military Hometown Hero Banner Applications
9) 2nd Memory Brick Sale
10) Lucasville Legends Banners
11) Membership Drive
Info for Members Volunteering Oct 8 at VHS
Members volunteering to work the concession stand during the home VHS football game on Friday, October 8 need to:
1) Wear a hat or something to cover your hair b/c of health codes regarding working around food
2) Enter at the side gate, next to the visitors concession stand (near tennis courts)
3) Volunteer from 6 pm to 9 pm
4) Expect event to occur rain or shine (unless postponed/cancelled for unforeseen reasons)
Lucasville Ledger Newsletter Items Due by Oct. 21
Email items for the next edition of our newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject labeled 'newsletter' by October 21.
Brick Orders Commemorating Teachers Due ASAP
Linda Scott will be turning in orders on November 1 so the bricks can be engraved. Call or text her to submit an order for a brick commemorating a teacher (or teachers). Bricks will be included in our special walkway featuring teachers entitled "Teachers Who Walked Beside Us". 💛💜 Bricks are $50 and order forms can be found on our Facebook page (in the files section) or by clicking the link here.
Pampered Chef Fundraiser for LAHS
Order online and have items shipped to your location. Christmas is coming! Supply and demand of items is making it harder for some stores to carry items, so plan ahead and make it a less stressful time of the year. Plus, support the LAHS Heritage House. It's a win-win. Click on or copy/paste the address below:
Heritage House Temporarily Closed
Due to the increasing number of COVID cases in our county, and the required quarantine periods, we made the decision to close Heritage House. Stay safe, stay strong, stay tuned because we will open again. 💛💜
2021 Lucasville's Founder's Day Celebration on August 7 at 10 am
What: 2021 Lucasville's Founder's Day
When: Saturday, August 7 at 10 am
Where: LAHS Heritage House
Why: Celebrate Lucasville's 202nd Birthday
More: William A. Baker Post 363 of the American Legion will perform the first flag raising ceremony on our newly installed flagpole; birthday cupcakes free for all; free open house and tours of new exhibits about our Lucasville Legends.
The Inaugural Group of 14 Lucasville Legends are the Featured Display at the Heritage House--Starting July 22
*Heritage House is open Thursday from 12 pm to 4 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm.
*Nonmembers pay a onetime fee of $5 for access to the Heritage House and a calendar year LAHS membership.
*Visitors 18 years and under are free
*No fee for visiting the 1819 Mercantile in the John & Gertrude Artis and Charlie & Ethel
Miller Reception Room
*For group tours of the Heritage House call LAHS Librarian, Pat Smith, at 740-961-9271
2022 Military Hometown Hero Banners---Start Submitting on June 1
2022 Military Hometown Hero Banner Guidelines